• Welcome to the Lightroom Queen Forums! We're a friendly bunch, so please feel free to register and join in the conversation. If you're not familiar with forums, you'll find step by step instructions on how to post your first thread under Help at the bottom of the page. You're also welcome to download our free Lightroom Quick Start eBooks and explore our other FAQ resources.
  • Are you using the cloud-based Lightroom apps for iOS, Android, Windows, Mac, and Web? Then you'll love my book, Adobe Lightroom - Edit on the Go!

You'll learn how to use the Lightroom cloud ecosystem to organize, edit and share your photos. You'll also come to understand the thought processes used by professional photographers when they're editing their own photos, so you can transform your photos quickly and easily. And better still, the eBooks are updated for every release, so it's always up to date.

Exporting Images from LR Mobile

Status
Not open for further replies.

Colin PM

Lightroom Experience
Intermediate
Lightroom Version
Hi
I suspect this might be a limitation of Apples IOS but I wonder if anybody has a workaround for the following. Having edited some small (600KB) jpegs in LR Mob I would like to save these back to my iPad's camera roll or some other album so I can Airplay them via an Apple TV. The problem is that (the IOS?) will only let me share/save 4 at most at one go to the camera roll. If you select tick select more than this the option to save to camera roll is not there.

Cheers
Colin

What versions of the software are you using, Colin? I'm on iOS 8 and LrM 1.4 and was able to tap Share, swipe-select 10 pictures, and then send them to iCloud Photo Sharing - but Camera Roll is gone.

However, why do you need to leave LrM to use Airplay? I just do it directly in LrM.

John

But answering the specific issue regarding saving to Camera Roll, I understand there's a 5 image limit, which is imposed due to memory limitations. But don't ask me what that means, I'm only passing on the info I received from another source.

Thank you gentlemen for your replies. I have successfully uploaded images to iCloud Photo Sharing and shared the album with myself. This album I am able to full screen AirPlay. If I try to AirPlay from the LR Mobile screen it is of the mirroring variety and is constrained to the 4x3 iPad screen format. So a round the houses solution but the end result is what I needed, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back