• Welcome to the Lightroom Queen Forums! We're a friendly bunch, so please feel free to register and join in the conversation. If you're not familiar with forums, you'll find step by step instructions on how to post your first thread under Help at the bottom of the page. You're also welcome to download our free Lightroom Quick Start eBooks and explore our other FAQ resources.
  • Stop struggling with Lightroom! There's no need to spend hours hunting for the answers to your Lightroom 6 questions. All the information you need is in Adobe Lightroom 6 - The Missing FAQ!

To help you get started, there's a series of easy tutorials to guide you through a simple workflow. As you grow in confidence, the book switches to a conversational FAQ format, so you can quickly find answers to advanced questions. When you upgrade to subscription, there's also a Lightroom Classic version available.

Export to Flickr Lightroom Plugin

Flickroom

Hi, I have been looking at Jeffrey's Export to Flickr plugin. I have approx 20000 pictures at Flickr, but I would like to manage syncing/publishing and local copies using LR.

However, for some reason I cant get the plugin to recognize all uploaded photos and match them with the local originals.

If I can manage to match flickr unique photo ID with local files, is there any way to "cheat" - using SQL/sqllite statements or the LR API - and match these photos so that will be registered as published and not need re-publish/re-upload?

Lightroom Experience
Advanced
Lightroom Version
Classic
Have you gone through the instructions on Jeffery's Flicker Plugin page for how to associate previously uploaded pictures? If not I suggest that you start there. If so and are experience problems I recommend that you put a comment on his Flickr plugin page and ask your questions there. He seems pretty prompt at replying to questions posted there.

-louie

Flickroom

I did follow the instructions, but ended up with only 20% of the pictures or so recognized (strange, because they should be identical wrt to exif data, date/size, everything). I did post, but never got any response (which is fair enough, given that he is freely contributing a lot to the LR community and has limited time for support questions)