• Welcome to the Lightroom Queen Forums! We're a friendly bunch, so please feel free to register and join in the conversation. If you're not familiar with forums, you'll find step by step instructions on how to post your first thread under Help at the bottom of the page. You're also welcome to download our free Lightroom Quick Start eBooks and explore our other FAQ resources.
  • Stop struggling with Lightroom! There's no need to spend hours hunting for the answers to your Lightroom Classic questions. All the information you need is in Adobe Lightroom Classic - The Missing FAQ!

To help you get started, there's a series of easy tutorials to guide you through a simple workflow. As you grow in confidence, the book switches to a conversational FAQ format, so you can quickly find answers to advanced questions. And better still, the eBooks are updated for every release, so it's always up to date.
  • Dark mode now has a single preference for the whole site! It's a simple toggle switch in the bottom right-hand corner of any page. As it uses a cookie to store your preference, you may need to dismiss the cookie banner before you can see it. Any problems, please let us know!

Export publish not exporting all photos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reddwarf4ever

Lightroom Version Number
Operating System
  1. Windows 10
I have 3 collections2 ready to publish / export there are 150 in each when I publish them 2 of them have 150 photos tge other only 148

any ideas please

Solution
I am sure there’s a synchronise option somewhere have used it before.
Anyway I have a confession to make, I named the collection by the year, but some of the images were in different folders, and were renamed by the folder name, and I didn’t notice. So all is ok, I found the missing photos in those folders. Can’t believe it took me so long to realise, it’s when I clicked on the photo and chose show in explorer the penny dropped, sorry to have inconvenienced you all.
You need to find out which photos were not published, and then check those for things like ‘missing photo’.

Yes I realise that, was hoping to avoid checking through 150 photos
That is why there is a Find Missing Photos function. Use it and select to identify all the missing photos. While selected, switch to your Collections and the highlighted missing photos should pop out.
BTW, If you get more than two hits on the Missing Photos Special collection, you have a bigger problem than worrying about one collection.

If the menu command Library > Find All Missing Photos doesn't reconcile the differing counts, a quick way to reconcile is by arranging the grid views of the photos in Library and your publish destination to have the same number of thumbnails per row, sorting them by the same criteria, and putting the two windows side-by-side. Then you can quickly skim the last thumbnails in each row.

Ok found a photo that’s in Lightroom Classic but not exported, what should I do

i did missing photos but that wasn’t any help, is there a synchronise option would that work

thanks

Ok found a photo that’s in Lightroom Classic but not exported, what should I do

i did missing photos but that wasn’t any help, is there a synchronise option would that work

thanks
No, there is no synchronize option. Did you try to export the photos that weren’t exported at first?

I am sure there’s a synchronise option somewhere have used it before.
Anyway I have a confession to make, I named the collection by the year, but some of the images were in different folders, and were renamed by the folder name, and I didn’t notice. So all is ok, I found the missing photos in those folders. Can’t believe it took me so long to realise, it’s when I clicked on the photo and chose show in explorer the penny dropped, sorry to have inconvenienced you all.

Solution
Glad you figured it out. Often going through the process of posting a question and answering questions uncovers the issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back