Intermediate
Lightroom Version
5.x
Lightroom Version Number
Lightroom 5
Operating System
  1. Windows 10
The files I'm exporting are doing the following;
1. Exporting to hard drive folder AND doubling up in LR at the same time.
2. Washed out colour and editing, to the point that the edited is very different to the original - for all the wrong reasons.

I'd welcome any suggestions of help.

Attachments
1. Ready to export
2. Export location
3. File doubled up in LR
4. Washed out file

Attachments

• LR - Pre export.JPG
    LR - Pre export.JPG
    150.3 KB · Views: 136
  • LR - export.JPG
    LR - export.JPG
    256.4 KB · Views: 127
  • LR - doubled up.JPG
    LR - doubled up.JPG
    133.2 KB · Views: 138
  • LR - result.JPG
    LR - result.JPG
    162.7 KB · Views: 132
Re question 1: In the "Export Location" section of the Export dialog box, you have the option "Add to This Catalog" ticked. So your exported file will be added back into your catalog, that's why you are seeing a "doubling up". Untick that option if you don't want the exported file added back into your catalog.

Re question 2: Not sure I understand the question. Can you give more information about what file/image you are looking at when you say "edited is very different to the original"?

Thanks for your reply - Point 1 sorted.
As for Point 2, I hope this helps.
I've no idea why the edited version looks so different from the exported, washed out one on the right - something I've not experienced before. (This is a very personal photography to my wife so it needs to be right.)

Thanks again.

Attachments

• LR probs.jpg
    LR probs.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 140
Re question 1: In the "Export Location" section of the Export dialog box, you have the option "Add to This Catalog" ticked. So your exported file will be added back into your catalog, that's why you are seeing a "doubling up". Untick that option if you don't want the exported file added back into your catalog.

Re question 2: Not sure I understand the question. Can you give more information about what file/image you are looking at when you say "edited is very different to the original"?
Thanks again - I've found the original RAW file and everything is fine - probs must have centred around the jpeg.
Merry Christmas :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back