• Welcome to the Lightroom Queen Forums! We're a friendly bunch, so please feel free to register and join in the conversation. If you're not familiar with forums, you'll find step by step instructions on how to post your first thread under Help at the bottom of the page. You're also welcome to download our free Lightroom Quick Start eBooks and explore our other FAQ resources.
  • Stop struggling with Lightroom! There's no need to spend hours hunting for the answers to your Lightroom Classic questions. All the information you need is in Adobe Lightroom Classic - The Missing FAQ!

To help you get started, there's a series of easy tutorials to guide you through a simple workflow. As you grow in confidence, the book switches to a conversational FAQ format, so you can quickly find answers to advanced questions. And better still, the eBooks are updated for every release, so it's always up to date.

export preset question

Status
Not open for further replies.

mike doyle

Lightroom Experience
Beginner
Lightroom Version
Lightroom Version Number
Lightroom Classic version: 7.3.1 [ 1167660 ]
Operating System
  1. Windows 8
hi all, been away for a while but back now, with a question.
is it possible to runtwo deifferent presets when exporting, ie one for a printed output and one for a web output, both with different folder destinations.
cheers m'dea

Yes, but not at the same time. You have to select them one by one.

cheers for the quick reply. i was hoping to do them in one export to halve my workflow.

Create 2 identical Publish Services differing only in destination, One for Print, One for Web, In one click of the Publish Button you can generate the two output files for each image in the Publish Services.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back