Not open for further replies.

Jackie kramer

Luv Blooms Floral Photographer
Premium Classic Member
Lightroom Experience
Power User
Lightroom Version
Cloud Service
Can anyone advise on this? I'm afraid to delete my existing catalog. This was the error code I received on Lr: U44M1I208
Thank you!!
Jackie

Welcome to the forum. You never want to delete your LR catalog file. And it does not have any relationship to your problem.
What you are trying to do is install the Adobe Creative Cloud App Manager. There are a series of Error codes "U44..." and I don't have a current list of what each means. Generally this error is an indication that the install file did not get down loaded properly. You can uninstall the Adobe Creative Cloud App Manager and reinstall it and then try again to install LRCC from within the Adobe Creative Cloud App Manager.

Thank you Cletus! I'm going to give it a try if I can locate the App Manager!
LRScreen281.jpg

I was able to re-attempt and successfully update Ps, but still stuck on Lr. Grrr. And the CCupdater that you pasted an image of above is gone from my desktop.

I was able to re-attempt and successfully update Ps, but still stuck on Lr. Grrr. And the CCupdater that you pasted an image of above is gone from my desktop.
The Adobe Creative Cloud App Manager need to be running as a background task any time you run one of the CC apps (LRCC & PSCC) All app installs and updates are managed by the Adobe Creative Cloud App Manager which is why it is called the App Manager. You will find it in its own folder inside the Applications folder. Start it and open its preferences to make sure these four settings are checked
LRScreen282.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back