Email notification stops working from time to time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Banke

Lightroom Experience
Power User
Lightroom Version
Classic
I subscribe to email from 4 Watched forums. It happens quite regularly that I do not receive email even though there are many new posts. I activate email notification and then it works for some time. I do not delete any cookies that are from The Lightroom Queen web page. I've tried to sign out it doesn't help. What can I do to make it work.

Hi Jorgen

Which notifications aren't arrived? Is it new threads? Or new posts on threads you've posted on? Or are you expecting emails for replies to threads you haven't posted on?

Hi Victoria
I subscribe to email at new threads to learn how other users' problems are solved. I receive email but from time to time it stops and I can see that there are new threads in the forums I follow.

Next time it happens, can you please make a note of which ones you receive, which ones you're missing, any patterns you can spot. As far as I can, email notifications are still going out ok (and I'm still getting mine) and I can't find any reports from others using the same software so it's going to take a bit of detective work to figure out what's up.

Hi Victoria
Thanks for the answer.
I will do as you propose the next time I discover it happens
Thanks
Jorgen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back