• Welcome to the Lightroom Queen Forums! We're a friendly bunch, so please feel free to register and join in the conversation. If you're not familiar with forums, you'll find step by step instructions on how to post your first thread under Help at the bottom of the page. You're also welcome to download our free Lightroom Quick Start eBooks and explore our other FAQ resources.
  • Stop struggling with Lightroom! There's no need to spend hours hunting for the answers to your Lightroom 6 questions. All the information you need is in Adobe Lightroom 6 - The Missing FAQ!

To help you started, there's a series of easy tutorials to guide you through a simple workflow. As you grow in confidence, the book switches to a conversational FAQ format, so you can quickly find answers to advanced questions. When you upgrade to subscription, there's also a Lightroom Classic version available.

E-Commerce with Lightroom Plug In

hillsadam

Hello

Quick one for photographers,

i'm looking to start selling my prints on-line with a e-commerce set up, so I can upload a gallery of thumbnails from a shoot and people can pick print sizes to be re-touched and printed etc...

does anyone have a company they can reccomend that has competitive pricing and a lightroom plug in so I can directly upload from LR?

also that I can intergrate their web templates into my exisiting site?

Thanks in advance

[email protected]

Lightroom Experience
Advanced
Lightroom Version
Classic 7
Hi Adam,

I have just started to setup on PhotoDeck.com. This is the most photographer friendly site that I have found. It offers all the features you are asking for and more. I have looked at others Photoshelter.com and have used Zenfolio.com but I think that PhotoDeck is head and shoulders above the rest.

Take a look and if you are interested you can use this coupon code [email protected] to get a 10% discount on your first subscription.

-louie

Last edited:
Lightroom Experience
Power User
Lightroom Version
Classic 8
Turning Gate http://theturninggate.net has nice galleries that offer customer feedback as well as print fulfillment through Photo Moto.
LRG Paypal has a nice flash or HTML template that allows for integration and ordering. I have used it with HS Sports Photos before www.lightroomgalleries.com