Dutchie

Status
Not open for further replies.

picksz

Lightroom Experience
Beginner
Hi all,

I have a problem with lr,that's the reason why I'm joing this forum.
My English is not so wel...but perhaps better than your Dutch :bluegrin:

Picksz, welcome to the forum. I think there might be one (or more) dutch speaking gurus here. If not I can work you with British English, American English and Texan. If you are more comfortable in German, there are those that can accomodate you in that language too.

Welcome!

Hal

Tnx! I only speak Dutch and English.

Welcome to the forum Dutchie! We're a pretty multicultural group, so make yourself at home.

Thank you al!
@Brad, yes you have a Dutch last name, like a good football player over here :)

Welkom.

Transl: Welcome :nod:

@Dutchie Wesley plays socker, no football there.

Last edited:
Hey Willem.
Ohja, they called it somthing else.

Thanks for the welcome!

Gidday !! Now what's your problem??:eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome Dutchie! I speak a little dutch. My ex is from Amsterdam and we lived there for 2 years before returning to the states. If you have a problem with translation give me a shout. The ex still lives here (I know strange situation LOL ) and Im sure he'd be happy to translate for you if necessary. He is also an IT guru so he could translate the technical stuff. You won't believe it but I actualy learned most of the dutch I know from visiting dutch forums and ftp sites. The rest I learned in the 600 hour course the government required me to take when I got my green card. YOu will catch on quick once you start reading and writing in english. I know you dutchmen hear english every day its almost a second language over there :).

Again, welcome

Huggles,

Cammie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back