• Welcome to the Lightroom Queen Forums! We're a friendly bunch, so please feel free to register and join in the conversation. If you're not familiar with forums, you'll find step by step instructions on how to post your first thread under Help at the bottom of the page. You're also welcome to download our free Lightroom Quick Start eBooks and explore our other FAQ resources.
  • Dark mode now has a single preference for the whole site! It's a simple toggle switch in the bottom right-hand corner of any page. As it uses a cookie to store your preference, you may need to dismiss the cookie banner before you can see it. Any problems, please let us know!

Duplicates

Status
Not open for further replies.

jon515

Lightroom Version Number
Operating System
  1. macOS 11 Big Sur
How do you guys find and delete duplicate photos in LRC?

You might have to try it and tell us if you have the new processor. I don't have one to check, but I think it should work.

I have tried installing the Teekesselchen plug in with no luck. I've never installed a plug in before, but it shows that it is installed and running, however when I go to plug in extra's it doesn't show up. Any tricks to trigger this action?

Are you going to the right plug-in extras menu command? There’s two, which often confuses people.

I have downloaded this plug in but have not been able to install it to Lightroom 4.1 It installed in my private folder on my hard drive.

I have downloaded this plug in but have not been able to install it to Lightroom 4.1 It installed in my private folder on my hard drive.

The Plug-in is for Lightroom Classic not Lightroom (cloudy) There are no plugins for Lightroom 4.1

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back