• Welcome to the Lightroom Queen Forums! We're a friendly bunch, so please feel free to register and join in the conversation. If you're not familiar with forums, you'll find step by step instructions on how to post your first thread under Help at the bottom of the page. You're also welcome to download our free Lightroom Quick Start eBooks and explore our other FAQ resources.
  • Stop struggling with Lightroom! There's no need to spend hours hunting for the answers to your Lightroom Classic questions. All the information you need is in Adobe Lightroom Classic - The Missing FAQ!

To help you get started, there's a series of easy tutorials to guide you through a simple workflow. As you grow in confidence, the book switches to a conversational FAQ format, so you can quickly find answers to advanced questions. And better still, the eBooks are updated for every release, so it's always up to date.

Dual Monitor issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

brian_6

Lightroom Version Number
Classic 10.3
Operating System
  1. Windows 10
I use Loupe view on my second monitor. Both are on the same GPU Nvidia 1070

Cropping the image in Develop on my primary screen is not reflected on the Loupe view on my second screen unless I subsequently make another crop adjustment immediatel after. There is a sort of lag.

I've had this issue for years with different pc setups and GPUs including dual GPUs. None ever worked.

In othjer repsects dual monitors work fine with LR Classic 10.3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back