• Welcome to the Lightroom Queen Forums! We're a friendly bunch, so please feel free to register and join in the conversation. If you're not familiar with forums, you'll find step by step instructions on how to post your first thread under Help at the bottom of the page. You're also welcome to download our free Lightroom Quick Start eBooks and explore our other FAQ resources.
  • Stop struggling with Lightroom! There's no need to spend hours hunting for the answers to your Lightroom 6 questions. All the information you need is in Adobe Lightroom 6 - The Missing FAQ!

To help you get started, there's a series of easy tutorials to guide you through a simple workflow. As you grow in confidence, the book switches to a conversational FAQ format, so you can quickly find answers to advanced questions. When you upgrade to subscription, there's also a Lightroom Classic version available.
  • It's Lightroom update time again! New cameras (including the Canon R5/R6), lens profiles and bug fixes, and the ability to disable built-in lens corrections for specific new cameras. Here's the usual list

does replichrome slow download lighroom ?

mantra

Lightroom Experience
Intermediate
Lightroom Version
hi

does replichrome I , II and III slow down lightroom ?

i don't know if it's the last w10 update th2 , or my antivirus , but after installing replichrome I , II and III lightroom seems slower to startup , or change to library to develop module

thanks

Lightroom Experience
Power User
Lightroom Version
Cloud Service
Hi mantra

I'm assuming these are Develop presets? They shouldn't show it down, but there is a known issue with the latest Lightroom CC update. There's a new update coming shortly, which will hopefully solve it.

mantra

Lightroom Experience
Intermediate
Lightroom Version
Hi mantra

I'm assuming these are Develop presets? They shouldn't show it down, but there is a known issue with the latest Lightroom CC update. There's a new update coming shortly, which will hopefully solve it.
Hi Victoria
about
known issue with the latest Lightroom CC update
is it related to Adobe Lightroom 6.2 and Adobe Lightroom 6.2 ?
thanks

Lightroom Experience
Power User
Lightroom Version
Cloud Service
Ah yes, 6.2 was the version with performance problems. 6.3 is out now.

mantra

Lightroom Experience
Intermediate
Lightroom Version
Ah yes, 6.2 was the version with performance problems. 6.3 is out now.
thanks for the news
i will wait few days to see if 6.3 is stable and after i will update
by the way replichrome 1,2,3 do include lots of presets and lots of *.dcp for each brands , each camera ,each film stock
before installed the 3 packs lightroom was more snappy