"Documents" sometimes doesn't show up in Lightroom 5.

Status
Not open for further replies.

brmckillop

Lightroom Version Number
Operating System
  1. Windows 10
I have a lot of photos for EBAY in My Documents Folder. Today, and several times in the past, when I open Lightroom I can't find "Documents" to get to my Ebay folder to import pictures into Lightroom 5. Today, I can't remember if it usually show up in "OS" or "Data", but I don't see it anywhere. Any ideas? Thanks, Brian

1622293600736.png

The screen shot is the Folders panel in Lightroom. It only shows folders that have been imported into the Lightroom catalog. If you want to see the folders that are available in Windows Explorer, you need to choose the import dialog. The source panel there will show all the folders on all the drives that are mounted.

Holy Cow!! A clear and complete answer only a few minutes after first registering. Thank you SO, SO, MUCH!! I was feeling really helpless. Now it all makes sense. Brian

Holy Cow!! A clear and complete answer only a few minutes after first registering. Thank you SO, SO, MUCH!! I was feeling really helpless. Now it all makes sense. Brian

With designated “gurus” scattered around the world, there is a good chance that some one will read your post as soon as you post it, whatever time of day that you post

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back