Different Watermarks for 2 Photos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrewjmarino

Lightroom Experience
Intermediate
Lightroom Version
Hi,

I'm trying to use the Print module (and the LR templates) to create the following:

I want 2 different photos to have 2 different watermarks (for example Alaska and Hawaii).
I'm trying to use the Custom (2) 4x6 template for either making a print or saving as a jpeg file for other purposes.
However, when I select only one photo and set the watermark, the watermark is automatically added to both photos.
How can I get 2 different photos to have 2 different watermarks?

Thanks
Andrew

I don't think you can. You select using a watermark for the whole page, not per photo. If the watermark is just some text, you can do it in a different way though. Use the 'Photo Info' text field, and use 'Caption' to fill that field. Now you can caption your Alaska photos with the word 'Alaska' and your Hawaii photos with the word 'Hawaii'. The text will be placed below the photo however, not on top of it (like a watermark does).

Hi Andrew, welcome to the forum!

The other way you could do it would be to export the photos as JPEGs with the correct watermark on each, then add those resulting JPEGs to your catalog use them in the Print module.

Thanks for the answers. I can see different ways to do it, like Victoria's. It's too bad that it can't be done the "easy way."

Andrew

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back