• Welcome to the Lightroom Queen Forums! We're a friendly bunch, so please feel free to register and join in the conversation. If you're not familiar with forums, you'll find step by step instructions on how to post your first thread under Help at the bottom of the page. You're also welcome to download our free Lightroom Quick Start eBooks and explore our other FAQ resources.
  • Stop struggling with Lightroom! There's no need to spend hours hunting for the answers to your Lightroom Classic questions. All the information you need is in Adobe Lightroom Classic - The Missing FAQ!

To help you get started, there's a series of easy tutorials to guide you through a simple workflow. As you grow in confidence, the book switches to a conversational FAQ format, so you can quickly find answers to advanced questions. And better still, the eBooks are updated for every release, so it's always up to date.
  • Dark mode now has a single preference for the whole site! It's a simple toggle switch in the bottom right-hand corner of any page. As it uses a cookie to store your preference, you may need to dismiss the cookie banner before you can see it. Any problems, please let us know!

Different exposure between edit and develop modules

Status
Not open for further replies.

DLee

Lightroom Version Number
Operating System
  1. macOS 10.15 Catalina
Hi, I'm seeing different exposures between the develop and editing module. IE if I AUTO adjust exposure in Develop module that change will not display in the Library module.

What have I done? How do I fix it?

Thanks,

Dennis

Never mind, I have restarted LR and it all seems fine now. Have to say the latest upgrade has been acting a bit irregular.

f I AUTO adjust exposure in Develop module that change will not display in the Library module.
That's a known bug in LR 11.3.1 that Adobe is investigating:
https://community.adobe.com/t5/lightroom-classic-bugs/p-library-previews-not-updating/idi-p/12897363

Have to say the latest upgrade has been acting a bit irregular.
Based on forum comments, LR 11.3 and 11.3.1 have been the buggiest releases in a very long time. Consider rolling back to 11.2 for now.

That's a known bug in LR 11.3.1 that Adobe is investigating:
https://community.adobe.com/t5/lightroom-classic-bugs/p-library-previews-not-updating/idi-p/12897363

Based on forum comments, LR 11.3 and 11.3.1 have been the buggiest releases in a very long time. Consider rolling back to 11.2 for now.
Yeah thanks John, I'm seeing other issues with copying and pasting and it not showing up in library mode.

So going back to 11.2 I won't lose any work? Is this correct?

Thank you sir.

d

Wait, 11.2 has the publish bug, right? I'm happy that's working now. But I get random startup crashes. Like it crashes before the splash screen sometimes. on 11.3.1

Sorry, I started to derail this thread. Guess I'll consider going back also.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back