Status
Not open for further replies.

Zenon

Did you turn it off and on again?
Lightroom Experience
Intermediate
Lightroom Version
Classic
I use Firefox. The last few days the font size has become huge. Image 1. All other sites are the normal size. I tried Safari and the font's, etc are normal. Image 2. A few days ago the screen looked like image 2 when using Firefox.

I have looked all over this site but I can't find anything.

Attachments

• 1.jpeg
    1.jpeg
    181.2 KB · Views: 188
  • Untitled.jpeg
    Untitled.jpeg
    239.7 KB · Views: 173
Hmmm. Good to a have a starting point for trouble shooting. Thanks.

OS is Mac High Sierra. Well this will be a work in progress. I found some info and deleted the Caches and history. Now it won't let me log in so I had to use Safari. I can log in with tapatalk on my iPhone.

Another site mentioned Tools/Web Develop but any changes I made in there effected all the sites. It is unusual this is only happening to one site. I'll keep at it.

"Ctrl +" blows things up.

"Ctrl -" shrinks them back.

I just tried that and nothing changed. I think it is Command +/-

I don't recall seeing this when I was having the issue but I may have missed it. All the history is erased so I can't verify. Also good to know. Thanks.

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 157
A couple of things. Increasing/decreasing size should have not effected logging in. I must have tried 10 times and it wouldn't let me. It said opps, etc. As soon as I refreshed FF I could log in.

I do remember that when I first encountered this scrolling down was different. This bar remained at the top while the rest of the page scrolled under it. I just checked Tapatalk on my iPhone and that is the way it scrolls on a mobile device. After refreshing the page started to scroll down normally. The bar with Lightroom Queen disappears on the desktop. Note: That bar on the mobile version also show shows the search, mail and bell icons.

I suspect Johan was right about this one.

Attachments

• Untitled.jpeg
    Untitled.jpeg
    24.8 KB · Views: 160
The big text one you're seeing is a mobile view, but it's exactly the same page/site, just with responsive CSS to set the sizes and layout. I'd try clearing safari's cache and cookies.

Safari was OK. It was Firefox that was having the issue.

I'd do that on Firefox then, if that's still broken!

I did do that with FF as well.

Is it still weird for you Zenon, or back to normal in FF now?

It went back to normal when I pressed the refresh button in second link in post #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back