Develop not seeing changes/adjustments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pellwanger

Lightroom Experience
Intermediate
Lightroom Version
5.x
I am not sure what I did but in the middle of making adjustments in develop it stopped showing the changes/adjustments. Can you please tell me what I did to disable seeing the adjustments?

Last edited:
I am not sure what I did but in the middle of making adjustments in develop it stopped showing the changes/adjustments. Can you please tell me what I did to disable seeing the adjustments?
Running Lightroom 5.7.1, forgot to mention that.

Did you maybe select the adjustment brush, which won't apply any changes until you brush the image?
I do not recall touching the adjustment brush that's not to say that I did not. I just do not remember doing it. Do I just touch it again to re enable viewing adjustments on the photo such as exposure?

Running Lightroom 5.7.1, forgot to mention that.

I seem to recall that there is a bug in LR5 (and earlier versions of 6) where (from time to time) the cache fails to update correctly and edits fail to display, if memory serves it is a problem with a second monitor, but (rarely) can affect the main display. Exit and restart LR. Perhaps others can jump in and clarify what the bug was and when it strikes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back