Develop Module

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ian.B

Lightroom Experience
Intermediate
Lightroom Version
go to library module>Right click..up the top is find in explorer or library or collection.
click on find in explorer [or mac version of]

I often click 'find in library' first and note where the file was

hope that helps

Lightroom Experience
Power User
I'm not sure I understand the answer. If you get 'File not found' in the develop module, then this is a 'missing image'. The image was moved or renamed outside of Lightroom or it's on an external disk that is not connected to the computer. You have to tell Lightroom where it is. In the library module, click on the exclamation mark that should be shown in the slide mount, then navigate to where that file is to 'reconnect' it.

Ian.B

Lightroom Experience
Intermediate
Lightroom Version
I'm not sure I understand the answer. If you get 'File not found' in the develop module, then this is a 'missing image'. The image was moved or renamed outside of Lightroom or it's on an external disk that is not connected to the computer. You have to tell Lightroom where it is. In the library module, click on the exclamation mark that should be shown in the slide mount, then navigate to where that file is to 'reconnect' it.
I have been getting similar lately after moving a lot of old files in EXT HDs around with lightroom. I try to export the file for posting on a forum; but the file does not get to my forum folder. If I open the file in develope I get the 'file not found' message so then I need to show LR where it is .

And that's as much as I know but I don't the why part. Never really do lol

Status
Not open for further replies.