• Welcome to the Lightroom Queen Forums! We're a friendly bunch, so please feel free to register and join in the conversation. If you're not familiar with forums, you'll find step by step instructions on how to post your first thread under Help at the bottom of the page. You're also welcome to download our free Lightroom Quick Start eBooks and explore our other FAQ resources.
  • Stop struggling with Lightroom! There's no need to spend hours hunting for the answers to your Lightroom Classic questions. All the information you need is in Adobe Lightroom Classic - The Missing FAQ!

To help you get started, there's a series of easy tutorials to guide you through a simple workflow. As you grow in confidence, the book switches to a conversational FAQ format, so you can quickly find answers to advanced questions. And better still, the eBooks are updated for every release, so it's always up to date.

* Desperate * to find chat session page on Adobe.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhilBurton

Lightroom enthusiast (and still learning)
Premium Classic Member
Lightroom Experience
Intermediate
Lightroom Version
Classic
Lightroom Version Number
Lightroom Classic 9.3
Operating System
  1. Windows 10
I have been having install and licensing issues with Adobe products ever since I upgraded my system with a new motherboard and CPU (and RAM). Same Windows install. At first I could do re-installs, but the serial number no longer seemed to work. Then the installer would not even run.The other day I found a chat page and was able to chat with someone, who assured me that if I uninstalled everything I could re-install again and it would all work out. The advice didn't work out and right now the situation is even worse than before, so I need to chat again. Adobe seems to make it intentionally difficult to find the chat page.

Right now, all my Adobe apps are uninstalled on my desktop. If you know the URL for this page, please just email it to me directly at [email protected].

Thank you.

Phil

Phil,

I sent you link via PM that I think leads to a chat session.. I am not sure if it will work, but give it a try and report back.

Good luck,

--Ken

Phil,

I sent you link via PM that I think leads to a chat session.. I am not sure if it will work, but give it a try and report back.

Good luck,

--Ken
Ken,

You are my hero. Somehow I got to a page with a link to another page, which opened up the chat session that was in progress yesterday.

THANK YOU. THANK YOU. Thank you. the next time I get to Seattle (son's family, including a very cute baby girl) I will want to buy you at least one drink, socially distancing of course.

Ken,

You are my hero. Somehow I got to a page with a link to another page, which opened up the chat session that was in progress yesterday.

THANK YOU. THANK YOU. Thank you. the next time I get to Seattle (son's family, including a very cute baby girl) I will want to buy you at least one drink, socially distancing of course.
You are quite welcome, and I am glad you are now able to get hold of them. I appreciate the kind offer, and would be happy to meet over a drink, hopefully after COVID-19 if fully under control. Treating is now required as I am just trying to pay forward all of the help that I have received here over the years. Good forums are invaluable in parts of my life, and I try to help out as best I can when I can.

--Ken

Ken,

I've said it before but it bears repeating. This forum is my GO TO for Lightroom and related topics. For general Windows issues, my GO TO is TenForums.com.

For me it's a combination of paying back and paying forward.

The actual chat session with Adobe was quite frustrating. Even though there is a lot chat thread extended over a week, it seems like each new person doesn't read any of it. And they give me suggestions that I have already tried, and have not worked. I've also been told that it was not possible to run CC Applications like Lightroom Classic 9 on the same system as Creative Suite 6 (for Acrobat). Yet I have done that successfully for years now.

Ken,

I've said it before but it bears repeating. This forum is my GO TO for Lightroom and related topics. For general Windows issues, my GO TO is TenForums.com.

For me it's a combination of paying back and paying forward.

The actual chat session with Adobe was quite frustrating. Even though there is a lot chat thread extended over a week, it seems like each new person doesn't read any of it. And they give me suggestions that I have already tried, and have not worked. I've also been told that it was not possible to run CC Applications like Lightroom Classic 9 on the same system as Creative Suite 6 (for Acrobat). Yet I have done that successfully for years now.
I do not have creative suite, so I cannot offer specific assistance on how to resolve your issue. Hopefully somebody who does may be able to offer some suggestions.

Good luck,

--Ken

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back