• Welcome to the Lightroom Queen Forums! We're a friendly bunch, so please feel free to register and join in the conversation. If you're not familiar with forums, you'll find step by step instructions on how to post your first thread under Help at the bottom of the page. You're also welcome to download our free Lightroom Quick Start eBooks and explore our other FAQ resources.
  • Are you using the cloud-based Lightroom apps for iOS, Android, Windows, Mac, and Web? Then you'll love my book, Adobe Lightroom - Edit on the Go!

You'll learn how to use the Lightroom cloud ecosystem to organize, edit and share your photos. You'll also come to understand the thought processes used by professional photographers when they're editing their own photos, so you can transform your photos quickly and easily. And better still, the eBooks are updated for every release, so it's always up to date.

Deleting LR Connections

Status
Not open for further replies.

ColMac9090

Lightroom Experience
Intermediate
Lightroom Version
Classic
Lightroom Version Number
Operating System
  1. Windows 10
I have 3 Albums/Collections showing on LR web as "Connections" with Adobe Portfolio. But on Portfolio, I have none of these Albums Imported.

None of those three albums exist any longer. LR Web already shows 1 as deleted, the other 2 I think were renamed (I can't be certain as I did quite a bit of changes here.)

The problem is, I cannot see any way to remove them. Can anyone help please?

Thanks

Attachments

• connection.jpg
    connection.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 138
  • connection 2.jpg
    connection 2.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 133
What do you see when you look at the Pages option on your Portfolio site, rather than Integrations? It's possible those albums that are not on your main site still appear in the Pages section (I just had something similar, but in my case I had an album shared to a second portfolio site, which disappeared from the Connections>Portfolio list when I removed it from the Portfolio site via the Pages button). If they do, removing them from Pages, then refreshing your LrWeb browser, should resolve things.

I had a look at "Pages" and those albums were not there.

As part of the site build, I had re-named individual pages, and the original Albums/Collections back in LR Classic and on LR Web till I was happy with how the site looked, and I did wonder if one of those old album names was linked to a page which now had a new name, so I completely rebuilt (using a completely new page) the page with the deleted album, and then deleted the original page. That had no effect. I will now try and rebuild one of the other two that apparently still exist, and report back again, later today.

Latest update - problem solved.

I did try re-creating a page from the still existing album, but that made no difference.

However I finally worked out what the problem was thanks to Jim Wilde's original hint.
What do you see when you look at the Pages option on your Portfolio site, rather than Integrations?
I found a collection page which was turned off and not expanded. When I expanded it I found the problem pages. Sobig thanks for the help which put me on the right track.

Attachments

• connection 3.jpg
    connection 3.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 130
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back