Lightroom Experience
Intermediate
Lightroom Version
6.x
Lightroom Version Number
Lightroom 6 pertetual
Operating System
  1. Windows 10
Hi, I use 3 cameras and have made a DCP for my Canon 'M' and 70D but cannot make one for the 7D Mk ll. Both the 'M' and 70D show up as DCP files in the Windows 10 camera profiles part of explorer the 7D Mk ll after three tries only shows up as a an 8 file (no idea what this is) I use SD Cards in the 'M' and 70D and a C/F card in the 7D Mk ll but cannot see why useing a differant card format should make a problem, L/R reports that the DCP was made and L/R needs to be restarted, I used the same lens on all 3 cameras a Canon 50mm at F8 'M' and 70D and F2.8 on the 7D Mk ll. as I have a minimum shutter speed set on the 7D Mk ll, also used a hand held meter to get correct exposure for all. Thankyou, Russ.

Hi, I use 3 cameras and have made a DCP for my Canon 'M' and 70D but cannot make one for the 7D Mk ll. Both the 'M' and 70D show up as DCP files in the Windows 10 camera profiles part of explorer the 7D Mk ll after three tries only shows up as a an 8 file (no idea what this is) I use SD Cards in the 'M' and 70D and a C/F card in the 7D Mk ll but cannot see why useing a differant card format should make a problem, L/R reports that the DCP was made and L/R needs to be restarted, I used the same lens on all 3 cameras a Canon 50mm at F8 'M' and 70D and F2.8 on the 7D Mk ll. as I have a minimum shutter speed set on the 7D Mk ll, also used a hand held meter to get correct exposure for all. Thankyou, Russ.
Hi, sorry could not see how to delete this post. I changed the card over to SD Card, F8 from F2.8 and it worked. Still none the wiser!! Russ.

Nor are we, but thanks for sharing the solution!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back