Customizeable shortcuts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bent

Lightroom Experience
Intermediate
Lightroom Version
Would love option to make my own shortcuts, just like Photoshop gives you a complete list of all shortcuts + option to customize which shortcuts you prefer.

And while we are at it, dreadfully miss shortcut for the much used: Photo/Go to Folder in Library[size=small] :eek: [/size]

Thanks for your reply, Victoria. The Keyboard Tamer plug-in looks promising, but I have had no luck making it work.

I have changed some shortcuts and I have made some new ones where the were none - applied the changes and restarted LR3. Although the plug-in lists my applied changes, they do not work. All shortcuts remain original as if nothing was changed.

I have forwarded my concerns to the plug-in manufacturer. In the mean time I would enjoy any suggestions.

Are you using a Danish keyboard / language ? this may effect the plugin so I would make sure you add that information when you contact them.

It's a Danish keyboard all right, but I stay away from our funny characters. Will take your advice and inform plug-in manufacturer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back