• Welcome to the Lightroom Queen Forums! We're a friendly bunch, so please feel free to register and join in the conversation. If you're not familiar with forums, you'll find step by step instructions on how to post your first thread under Help at the bottom of the page. You're also welcome to download our free Lightroom Quick Start eBooks and explore our other FAQ resources.
  • Stop struggling with Lightroom! There's no need to spend hours hunting for the answers to your Lightroom Classic questions. All the information you need is in Adobe Lightroom Classic - The Missing FAQ!

To help you get started, there's a series of easy tutorials to guide you through a simple workflow. As you grow in confidence, the book switches to a conversational FAQ format, so you can quickly find answers to advanced questions. And better still, the eBooks are updated for every release, so it's always up to date.

customize the splash screen ,why this border? and fonts

Status
Not open for further replies.

mantra

Lightroom Experience
Intermediate
Lightroom Version
Lightroom Version Number
lightroom 7.4
Operating System
  1. Windows 10
  2. macOS 10.13 High Sierra
hi
I run lightroom 7.4 under windows 10 and under high sierra ,i have installed 2015 last build too

may i ask 3 questions?

i have watched this video ( it's not in my native language , i guess it's spanish )

i created a new splash screen but there is always this border

1)
is there a way to get rid of this gray border ? i dump a screenshot , opened with photoshop and this gray it's a #323132

5IMh0IM.png

2)
is there a way to obtain & edit the lightroo 7.4 embed splashscreen ? just to edit and create mine like the video

3)
is there a way to edit the fonts size?
if i'm not wrong in the amazing Jeffrey Friedl plugins , in the past i found a editor to edit info displayed and font size?
i have setup on preferences->interface->small
but i would love to have them smaller

thank you so much

XTDdtjD.png

is there a way to get rid of this gray border ?
I also use my own splashscreen, but like you, I also see the grey border.
It seems that it is a background layer added to show the Adobe copyright message.
I do not think it will be removable.
Edit: The grey border existed in 2013.! See this article- http://www.tipsquirrel.com/customize-lightroom-5-splash-screen/

I created a splash image with full transparent background, saved as .PNG to preserve transparency, and the grey of the 'border' also fills my image background.
Screen-clip attached illustrates my PNG image on the left and the LR splash result on the right.
ScreenShot226.jpg

I also use my own splashscreen, but like you, I also see the grey border.
It seems that it is a background layer added to show the Adobe copyright message.
I do not think it will be removable.
hi
i guess maybe they will fix it in the next versions
thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back