• Welcome to the Lightroom Queen Forums! We're a friendly bunch, so please feel free to register and join in the conversation. If you're not familiar with forums, you'll find step by step instructions on how to post your first thread under Help at the bottom of the page. You're also welcome to download our free Lightroom Quick Start eBooks and explore our other FAQ resources.
  • Stop struggling with Lightroom! There's no need to spend hours hunting for the answers to your Lightroom Classic questions. All the information you need is in Adobe Lightroom Classic - The Missing FAQ!

To help you get started, there's a series of easy tutorials to guide you through a simple workflow. As you grow in confidence, the book switches to a conversational FAQ format, so you can quickly find answers to advanced questions. And better still, the eBooks are updated for every release, so it's always up to date.

Develop module Custom color profiles are gone

Status
Not open for further replies.

JML

Lightroom Experience
Advanced
Lightroom Version
Lightroom Version Number
CC Classic 7.3.1
Operating System
  1. Windows 10
I had created myself some custom color profiles for infrared images, using the Adobe DNG converter. I haven't used these in a while and just noticed that they are gone. I assume that they got deleted when Adobe moved the color profiles to the top of the menu. I searched and cannot find them in the old location (C:\Users\NAME\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\CameraRaw\CameraProfiles), it's empty.

Is there a chance that they got moved to an obscure location? I would hate having to recreate them, there were some 20 of them! Adobe needs to stop crippling user features when upgrading.

Am I correct that they now go into: C:\ProgramData\Adobe\CameraRaw\Settings\Adobe\Profiles ? With or without subfolder?

Thanks for any pointers - Jurgen

Am I correct that they now go into: C:\ProgramData\Adobe\CameraRaw\Settings\Adobe\Profiles ?
No, that is the place for the default profiles that come with Lightroom and CameraRaw. Your custom profiles should not be placed there. They still go into the old location. If they aren't there, search for them by their file extension (.dcp).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back