• Welcome to the Lightroom Queen Forums! We're a friendly bunch, so please feel free to register and join in the conversation. If you're not familiar with forums, you'll find step by step instructions on how to post your first thread under Help at the bottom of the page. You're also welcome to download our free Lightroom Quick Start eBooks and explore our other FAQ resources.
  • Dark mode now has a single preference for the whole site! It's a simple toggle switch in the bottom right-hand corner of any page. As it uses a cookie to store your preference, you may need to dismiss the cookie banner before you can see it. Any problems, please let us know!

Curved monitor

Status
Not open for further replies.

toddler

I’m considering a new monitor and would appreciate your thoughts on curved ones.

Thanks , Todd

I’ve used one and it definitly is more natural than a flat monitor the same size.

I changed a 38" Curved monitor, then added a 27" in vertical orientation (it has the same pixel dimensions so windows moved between stay the same size), love it and would never want to go back. Though they are mostly gaming oriented so read reviews on which have decent color and ability to calibrate. Mine was a Dell U3821DW. One issue if you are coming from a old style florescent illuminated monitor to a LED illuminated one though is they are BRIGHT. I found I needed to turn down the brightness considerably over my old NEC's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back