• Welcome to the Lightroom Queen Forums! We're a friendly bunch, so please feel free to register and join in the conversation. If you're not familiar with forums, you'll find step by step instructions on how to post your first thread under Help at the bottom of the page. You're also welcome to download our free Lightroom Quick Start eBooks and explore our other FAQ resources.
  • Stop struggling with Lightroom! There's no need to spend hours hunting for the answers to your Lightroom Classic questions. All the information you need is in Adobe Lightroom Classic - The Missing FAQ!

To help you get started, there's a series of easy tutorials to guide you through a simple workflow. As you grow in confidence, the book switches to a conversational FAQ format, so you can quickly find answers to advanced questions. And better still, the eBooks are updated for every release, so it's always up to date.
  • Dark mode now has a single preference for the whole site! It's a simple toggle switch in the bottom right-hand corner of any page. As it uses a cookie to store your preference, you may need to dismiss the cookie banner before you can see it. Any problems, please let us know!

Creative Cloud on restart of Mac opens with sync issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

ARPhoto

Premium Classic Member
Lightroom Experience
Intermediate
If I power my Mac back up a message appears, see attached. I can close it, but it reappears if I power back on. I'm not a Mac or CC expert. I had been looking at the LR Web module and also the LR mobile app, but not sure what happened to cause this. I'm running 10.12
Thanks for any help.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-10-30 at 10.48.49 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-10-30 at 10.48.49 PM.png
    167.7 KB · Views: 348
Hi ARPhoto, welcome to the forum! Sorry we missing your post. I'm not sure what's causing that either. That message attached... is that the little CC app icon in the menubar? What does the CC app show if you click on it?

If I power my Mac back up a message appears, see attached. I can close it, but it reappears if I power back on. I'm not a Mac or CC expert. I had been looking at the LR Web module and also the LR mobile app, but not sure what happened to cause this. I'm running 10.12
Thanks for any help.
I don't think it is the menubar icon, that one is black. This has a pause icon embedded in it. The page with these two icons appears whenever I power my Mac on. It's the cccicon_menu_bar_mac_blue_syncpaused_dark.tiff
It says locked. I can close the page and I don't notice any other problems, but don't know what is going on. I only use Lightroom and haven't even installed PS.
Here is a screenshot when I press the "chest" icon.
Thanks
Alan

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-11-07 at 3.59.33 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-11-07 at 3.59.33 PM.png
    82.9 KB · Views: 351
I don't think it is the menubar icon, that one is black. This has a pause icon embedded in it. The page with these two icons appears whenever I power my Mac on. It's the cccicon_menu_bar_mac_blue_syncpaused_dark.tiff
It says locked. I can close the page and I don't notice any other problems, but don't know what is going on. I only use Lightroom and haven't even installed PS.
Here is a screenshot when I press the "chest" icon.
Thanks
Alan
I have a 2 year old Mac Mini, 3 GHz Intel Core i7, memory 16GB; running macOS Sierra v 10.12.1

Hang on, you mean when you boot your computer, it comes up in a window exactly like that screenshot? If so, you've simply got a couple of images set to automatically open at login.

I have a 2 year old Mac Mini, 3 GHz Intel Core i7, memory 16GB; running macOS Sierra v 10.12.1
Oh my; Victoria; as you have done before... You guided me through the weeds, and I see the light.
My little problem is fixed. For some reason Mac was loading this icon thing on reboot. Here is what I did:
System Preferences
Users and Groups
Login Items
then clicked the unwanted item.
Thank You so much

Excellent, thanks for the update.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back