• Welcome to the Lightroom Queen Forums! We're a friendly bunch, so please feel free to register and join in the conversation. If you're not familiar with forums, you'll find step by step instructions on how to post your first thread under Help at the bottom of the page. You're also welcome to download our free Lightroom Quick Start eBooks and explore our other FAQ resources.
  • Stop struggling with Lightroom! There's no need to spend hours hunting for the answers to your Lightroom Classic questions. All the information you need is in Adobe Lightroom Classic - The Missing FAQ!

To help you get started, there's a series of easy tutorials to guide you through a simple workflow. As you grow in confidence, the book switches to a conversational FAQ format, so you can quickly find answers to advanced questions. And better still, the eBooks are updated for every release, so it's always up to date.

Slideshow module Creating Time Lapse videos in LR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Umberto Cocca

Lightroom Experience
Intermediate
Lightroom Version
Classic
Operating system: Windows 10 - Home Premium Edition Version: 10.0.16299
Lightroom Classic version: 7.2 [ 1156743 ]

I was looking for options to create a time-lapse video in LR and found this template from the Adobe forums:
To the fast lane of time-lapse with Photoshop Lightroom | Adobe Content Corner

I installed it and loaded a bunch of photos to test the template, and I had very poor results. In one occasion it showed only the picture border flickering, on other cases the video exported was of the right (calculated) duration but no video is shown, only a black image.

Can anyone help / support / provide their experience?

Are there other free methods to create a time lapse video from a bunch of raw files?

Thanks in advance,
Umberto

That's true, and it is more than I need :) The template is supposed to resize the photos accordingly to the resolution chosen for the output file.

For simple timelapses you need to hack a template to set the frames per second and other settings. See Timelapse in Lightroom 5.2 which includes a template that you can use.

John

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back