• Welcome to the Lightroom Queen Forums! We're a friendly bunch, so please feel free to register and join in the conversation. If you're not familiar with forums, you'll find step by step instructions on how to post your first thread under Help at the bottom of the page. You're also welcome to download our free Lightroom Quick Start eBooks and explore our other FAQ resources.
  • Stop struggling with Lightroom! There's no need to spend hours hunting for the answers to your Lightroom Classic questions. All the information you need is in Adobe Lightroom Classic - The Missing FAQ!

To help you get started, there's a series of easy tutorials to guide you through a simple workflow. As you grow in confidence, the book switches to a conversational FAQ format, so you can quickly find answers to advanced questions. And better still, the eBooks are updated for every release, so it's always up to date.

Creating a PDF "book"

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhilBurton

Lightroom enthusiast (and still learning)
Premium Classic Member
Lightroom Experience
Intermediate
Lightroom Version
Classic
Lightroom Version Number
Classic 8.4
Operating System
  1. Windows 10
Several years ago, I created a PDF "book" of a vacation trip. I now want to create several such PDFs, but I don't remember my work steps, Suggestions for an efficient, repeatable workflow?

Go for the steps at the beginning of the Book chapter (Appendix A) and then save out as pdf (page A-28)

Go for the steps at the beginning of the Book chapter (Appendix A) and then save out as pdf (page A-28)
Thank you. I usually consult your FAQ book when I have a new question, and very often, I find the answer there. I'm not sure why I didn't consult your book first. All my questions (and more) were in that Appendix.

A great resource in your book!
A question- Page A29 mentions- "Save to PDF" and "Blurb PDF"
How do I output and see a "Blurb Proof PDF" and compare it to a "Standard PDF"?

When the book type is set to Blurb (Book Settings panel), there's an Export Book to PDF button bottom left.

When the book type is set to PDF (Book Settings panel), there's still an Export Book to PDF button bottom left.

So basically you do the same each way, but the standard PDF has extra options that don't appear when you're set to Blurb.

Perfect answer, thanks Victoria

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back