"Create Saved Print" prompt has disppeared.

Lightroom Experience
Intermediate
Lightroom Version
6.x / CC 2015.x
Lightroom Version
Operating System
Other (please note in thread)
In the Print Module you are prompted to "Create Saved Print" when printing a new one. But that prompt has disappeared from the Print Module screen. I can click on "Print" in the top menu and get the job done, but it is easy to forget to do that. How can I get that prompt to reappear? TIA for any help here. (My Mac OS is 10.9.5.)

I-See-Light

Lightroom Experience
Intermediate
Lightroom Version
Classic 7
I am not sure of your problem.
The "Create a Saved Print" is a function to place the current selected photo and the template currently set, into a Collection. Click the tab once and it disappears. Select another photo from the Library and the tab re-appears.
A "Print Collection" can, at any time in the future, be double-clicked to restore that specific Photo and the layout in the Print module.
You do not have to ever "Create a Saved Print", unless the possibility exists that you want that exact photo print repeated.
So what is the problem you are having?

I rarely create a "Saved Print" collection, but I DO create (or Save) Template Presets anytime I design a new paper size and custom layout.

Lightroom Experience
Intermediate
Lightroom Version
6.x / CC 2015.x
Well, sir, thanks immensely for your help. I thought through your explanation and finally determined I was trying to save a print I'd already saved. When, as you suggested, I selected another photo from Library and switched to Print mode, Bingo! There was the prompt to save the print.

Senior moment. Sorry to have bothered you, but thanks for your neighborly help.