• Welcome to the Lightroom Queen Forums! We're a friendly bunch, so please feel free to register and join in the conversation. If you're not familiar with forums, you'll find step by step instructions on how to post your first thread under Help at the bottom of the page. You're also welcome to download our free Lightroom Quick Start eBooks and explore our other FAQ resources.
  • The November 2019 Lightroom updates are now available. Lightroom Classic includes the ability to export the same photos as multiple sizes/formats in a single export, content aware fill for panorama edges and more. It does require a catalog format upgrade and there are updated system requirements, so you may want to wait a few days before upgrading.
    Lightroom (cloud-based service) has export options (such as TIFF format, renaming and color space), custom sort order on the desktop, copy/paste to multiple photos on iOS and more.
    The Missing FAQ and Edit Like a Pro eBooks are already updated for the changes.
  • Are you using the cloud-based Lightroom apps for Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, Apple TV and Web? Then you'll love my new book, Adobe Lightroom - Edit Like a Pro!

You'll learn how to use the Lightroom cloud ecosystem to organize, edit and share your photos. You'll also come to understand the thought processes used by professional photographers when they're editing their own photos, so you can transform your photos quickly and easily. And better still, the eBooks are updated for every release, so it's always up to date.

copying photos taken with LR camera to windows explorer

Lightroom Experience
Advanced
Lightroom Version
Lightroom Version
CC 2019
Operating System
Windows 10
hello,
where are hidden the photos taken with LR camera ? when i connect my pc to my iphone, i see only the standard DCIM folder.
is there an application to access these or just LR mobile ?
If LR mobile, how can i get dng files and store them in a "photo2019" folder on my pc ?
I am a dinosaur and don't like hidden things inside LR. i want physically my dng on my pc in a folder i select.

I made a mistake adding iphone camera roll (2500 jpg) to LR on my iphone (300dng taken with LR camear) and started sync in LR classic.
I didn't know we could specify dated folder in LR classic parameters.
all camera roll and jpg/heic have been sync on my lr classic in a messy folder i have found in Pictures\mobile.lrdata of my pc
i see the 2800 images in a "sync" folder of lr classic.
i have downloaded all camera roll via usb and deleted all on my iphone but they are still in the strip of LR camera roll !

I could filter images by "dng type" and create an album with these DNG that i see in lr lcassic and lr mobile.
how can i copy them in a known folder of my pc ?
goal is to have my 300 dng available, not mixed.

Lightroom Experience
Advanced
Lightroom Version
You cannot access the photos taken with the Lr camera from outside the Lightroom system. After you take a picture with the Lr camera it will sync to the cloud, and if you have your Classic catalog sync-enabled it will also download into the catalog and will be stored on a hard drive like any other Classic image files. Where they are stored is controlled via the Classic Preferences>Lightroom Sync tab.

Those 300 images therefore should already be in your Classic catalog, which you should be able to find by filtering in Classic and move them to a different folder using drag and drop within Classic.

I suggest you have a read of the "Cloud Sync" section of your Classic Missing FAQ book, which explains how to set things up.