• Welcome to the Lightroom Queen Forums! We're a friendly bunch, so please feel free to register and join in the conversation. If you're not familiar with forums, you'll find step by step instructions on how to post your first thread under Help at the bottom of the page. You're also welcome to download our free Lightroom Quick Start eBooks and explore our other FAQ resources.
  • Dark mode now has a single preference for the whole site! It's a simple toggle switch in the bottom right-hand corner of any page. As it uses a cookie to store your preference, you may need to dismiss the cookie banner before you can see it. Any problems, please let us know!

Conversion of NEF to DNG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Halfje-Bruin

I have been converting my NEF files to DNG and there are some things that are bugging me:

1. When the conversion of a single photo fails, the process is aborted. Is it possible to have the conversion continue with the next photo?

2. In the metadata browser many of the converted DNG files are still considered RAW files.

3. After conversion of about 6'' photos I have to restart LR because of memory problems.

Besides these points the conversion is going well. Only about 1''' photos left to convert...

My LR (1.2) has the same problem

4. In case of 2), LR shows an error flag with a questionmark above
the thumbnail which means, the xmp is missing...???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back