Confirm Deletion?

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

larrye510

Hi -

It seems that I have lost the message that asks me to confirm deletion. When I'm in Develop mode and press the delete button - it just auto deletes the picture. I use to get message asking me if I wanted to delete from disk.

Also, has anybody downloaded 1.4.1? I know there were many issues with 1.4.

Thanks,
Larry

Someone else said the same the other day... before 1.4.1 was released... but I can't remember where!

Obvious question, I'm sure, but you are deleting from a folder and not a collection?

Check the Library module > Photo menu and double check what happens when you use the Delete command at the bottom.

>>Obvious question, I'm sure, but you are deleting from a folder and not a collection?

I'm hitting the delete key from the Develop module. It was working yesterday and I did not upgrade to 1.4.1 yet. So strange...

I'll re-emphasize VB's question. When you're working on your images in Develop mode, how did you choose the grouping of images you're working on?

The delete behavior is different depending on whether the grouping is a folder or a collection. If you've selected a folder, and delete, you *should* get the remove/delete confirmation dialog. If you've chosen a collection, and delete, bang, the image is removed from the collection with no confirmation. Of course the image remains in the catalog, in its respective folder tree, and on the hard-drive.

That was the issue. I did not understand the difference between folder and collection deletion. Thank you all for the clarification.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back