• Welcome to the Lightroom Queen Forums! We're a friendly bunch, so please feel free to register and join in the conversation. If you're not familiar with forums, you'll find step by step instructions on how to post your first thread under Help at the bottom of the page. You're also welcome to download our free Lightroom Quick Start eBooks and explore our other FAQ resources.
  • Are you using the cloud-based Lightroom apps for iOS, Android, Windows, Mac, and Web? Then you'll love my book, Adobe Lightroom - Edit on the Go!

You'll learn how to use the Lightroom cloud ecosystem to organize, edit and share your photos. You'll also come to understand the thought processes used by professional photographers when they're editing their own photos, so you can transform your photos quickly and easily. And better still, the eBooks are updated for every release, so it's always up to date.

compare view.

Status
Not open for further replies.

alaios

Lightroom Experience
Beginner
Lightroom Version
Lightroom Version Number
latest updates
Operating System
  1. Windows 10
Hi ,
I am looking for a way to have a compare type of view in lightroom. I want for example from a sequence of photos to pick the ones that I beleive are the best. I the lightroom classic that is as simple as pressning N, but I have not found anythign similar in lightroom cc.

Any thoughts?
Regards
Alex

There isn't anything comparable. You can make the grid as large as you can in the lower right corner, but that is all you can do.

There isn't anything comparable. You can make the grid as large as you can in the lower right corner, but that is all you can do.
thanks!! you are right :(..
I guess that even if I install lightroom cc classic,
I will not be able to see the synced library over the web ...

Actually I am using lightroom cc on my laptop to rate my pictures as I travel with train. It would be nice If I could use lightroom cc classic instead of lightroom cc for rating and doing basic editing tasks, while syncing over web.

Thanks
Alex

If you install LrClassic and sync it, it will download the files that you have synced with LRCC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back