• Welcome to the Lightroom Queen Forums! We're a friendly bunch, so please feel free to register and join in the conversation. If you're not familiar with forums, you'll find step by step instructions on how to post your first thread under Help at the bottom of the page. You're also welcome to download our free Lightroom Quick Start eBooks and explore our other FAQ resources.
  • Stop struggling with Lightroom! There's no need to spend hours hunting for the answers to your Lightroom Classic questions. All the information you need is in Adobe Lightroom Classic - The Missing FAQ!

To help you get started, there's a series of easy tutorials to guide you through a simple workflow. As you grow in confidence, the book switches to a conversational FAQ format, so you can quickly find answers to advanced questions. And better still, the eBooks are updated for every release, so it's always up to date.

Library module Collection Question

yorkiemom

Lightroom Experience
Advanced
Lightroom Version
Lightroom Version Number
Operating System
  1. Windows 10
I have a collection called "Birds Favorites". Right now only 27photos in there.I thought once these were all synced they would appear across all my devices, meaning my phone and my tablet. But I don't see that folder anywhere.

Am I missing a step here?

The "Bird Favorites: should be a static collection and contain 27 photos that are not missing.
  1. Next, you can look at the Adobe Cloud albums on the web https://lightroom.adobe.com/. to verify that the Album is present in the Adobe Cloud and all 27 images are present.
  2. The next place to investigate is the Sync Status on the web. In LrC click on the "cloud" icon in the Menu bar. Note the status whether syncing is paused or active.
  3. Then Click on the "gear" icon in that dialog to open the "Lightroom Sync" tab of preferences. To expose the new buttons in this dialog, press the {Alt} key, then click on the button labeled "View Sync Status on Web"

Please report your findings for each step.

The photos have beens sync'd and the are showing upon the Web.
So, all of your photos and this album are in the Adobe Cloud. How many Lightroom apps are you running (Mobile (phone, tablet) desktop) that don't show the album in full?? Are these apps up to date? (Mobile v9.3, Desktop v7.3). Have toy givent Lightroom (mobile/desktop) time to catch up to the sync of the Adobe Cloud?

Back