• Welcome to the Lightroom Queen Forums! We're a friendly bunch, so please feel free to register and join in the conversation. If you're not familiar with forums, you'll find step by step instructions on how to post your first thread under Help at the bottom of the page. You're also welcome to download our free Lightroom Quick Start eBooks and explore our other FAQ resources.
  • Stop struggling with Lightroom! There's no need to spend hours hunting for the answers to your Lightroom Classic questions. All the information you need is in Adobe Lightroom Classic - The Missing FAQ!

To help you started, there's a series of easy tutorials to guide you through a simple workflow. As you grow in confidence, the book switches to a conversational FAQ format, so you can quickly find answers to advanced questions. And better still, the eBooks are updated for every release, so it's always up to date.

Collection not appearing in Mobile

dvmfrost

Lightroom Experience
Intermediate
Lightroom Version
Cloud Service
Operating System: El Capitan

Lightroom Version:
(Please go to Help menu > System Info to double check the exact version number)CC

Question or Description of Problem:One of my collections is not appearing on my iPhone even though I have it set to sync. If I click on it on my desktop, it asks me if I want to stop syncing it so it appears to think it's working. All of my other collections are syncing fine.

dvmfrost

Lightroom Experience
Intermediate
Lightroom Version
Cloud Service
Sorry, I am a brand new member and posted this in the wrong forum. I am not using Classic. I apologize.

Lightroom Experience
Power User
Lightroom Version
Classic 8
Welcome to the forum. Open your LR preferences from the menu and then the Tab for Lightroom Mobile. Look at the bottom for Sync Activity to see what is syncing. You may see some errors or an indication of why the Collection has not made it to the iPhone.
You can also go to Lightroom on the web to view what Collections have been uploaded to the cloud and perhaps not yet down to the iPhone.

dvmfrost

Lightroom Experience
Intermediate
Lightroom Version
Cloud Service
It says "error" next to the upload, but not what kind or reason. What do I do now?

Lightroom Experience
Power User
Lightroom Version
Classic 8
Cryptic and exasperating messages! There could be a problem with one of the files. Check to see that all in that collection are present on your disk drive. Also check to see which files made it to Lightroom for the Web It probably is just one file. And it could be that with the new LRCC cloud service that the Adobe Servers are overloaded with everyone trying to upload ALL of the files in their catalog.

Lightroom Experience
Advanced
Lightroom Version
Classic 8
It says "error" next to the upload, but not what kind or reason. What do I do now?
Is there anything unusual about the file that's giving the error (for example, a large Tiff or DNG file, more that 200mb)? If not, locate the file in the library grid, and try to click on the double-headed arrow sync icon top right of the thumbnail. That should attempt to re-queue the file for syncing. It often works, so give it a go.

dvmfrost

Lightroom Experience
Intermediate
Lightroom Version
Cloud Service
Thank you. There was one large file. When I eliminated it from the collection, that worked.