Collection: "No photos in selected Collection"

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Margie

I have many Collections and I just noticed that all but two collection names are no longer active and after the collection name the numbers displayed are for example '/52 (the active collection has 48, the number of photos in the collection). When I click on the inactive collection name, the message "No photos in selected Collection" displays.
Yikes! Does anyone know what happened to the photos in the collection? I haven't a clue what I did to cause this issue & when I do, I promise never to do it again! Is there a way to retrieve them or do I need to manually choose the images again?
I'm on Lightroom 1.2
Thanks.

Check whether you've got any filters active - that's the most likely.

And welcome to Lightroom Forums!

Check your filter settings. you have a filter on in the tool bar, or a Find still set.

Don

P.s.

Victoria, you beat me a minute!
D

thanks Don & Victoria!

Before I saw your replies, I did a "Find" in Library of one of my keywords used to build a collection. The images were found & when I looked down in the Collections section, ALL the collections now have the number of images in their collection, no zeros! Whew.

Thanks for your prompt reply. I'm glad to learn that this forum exists!

Margie

Easy to duplicate in 1.2

I just created a new Collection and immediately noticed that the images in the other Collections were now zeroed out as described above. I did a keyword search and all the images in all the Collections were reset!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back