• Welcome to the Lightroom Queen Forums! We're a friendly bunch, so please feel free to register and join in the conversation. If you're not familiar with forums, you'll find step by step instructions on how to post your first thread under Help at the bottom of the page. You're also welcome to download our free Lightroom Quick Start eBooks and explore our other FAQ resources.
  • Stop struggling with Lightroom! There's no need to spend hours hunting for the answers to your Lightroom Classic questions. All the information you need is in Adobe Lightroom Classic - The Missing FAQ!

To help you get started, there's a series of easy tutorials to guide you through a simple workflow. As you grow in confidence, the book switches to a conversational FAQ format, so you can quickly find answers to advanced questions. And better still, the eBooks are updated for every release, so it's always up to date.

Cloud Backup

Status
Not open for further replies.

bbandsuh

Lightroom Version Number
Classic
Operating System
  1. Windows 10
  2. macOS 11 Big Sur
  3. iOS
I currently use Lightroom cc and really like the ability to pull up photos from the cloud but want to take advantage of the features in Classic.
Is there a cloud based solution that I can sync my Classic photos to and be able to view remotely?

Welcome to the Forums. Please can you always be sure to post the actual version you're using (this is a Classic forum, we know it's Classic you're asking about). Often this can help with suggested solutions, and is helpful for others that may have similar questions.

https://www.lightroomqueen.com/which-lightroom-version-am-i-using/

I currently use Lightroom cc and really like the ability to pull up photos from the cloud but want to take advantage of the features in Classic.
Is there a cloud based solution that I can sync my Classic photos to and be able to view remotely?

Sometime back Adobe abandoned the “CC” naming because it was too confusing. At version 10.4 you are using what is commonly called “Lightroom Classic”. There is a separate app that works with a cloud based storage of your images and changes It is called “Lightroom” There are versions of Lightoom for the PC and Mac (v4.x), iOS and Android (v6.x) These interact exclusively with images in the Adobe Cloud.
Lightroom Classic can sync images to and from the Adobe Cloud. Anything available in the cloud can be accessed by mobile apps, “Lightroom for the Web” (Online photo editor | Photoshop Lightroom ). You can share albums that you create in Lightroom with others by providing a link to that Album in Lightroom for the web.

In Classic, you turn on Syncing to the cloud and create collections of your Lightroom Classic images and designate those Colections to sync and they will become Lightroom “Albums”

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back