Changing font size of ruler and making grid more visible in Print Module

Status
Not open for further replies.

PavoReal

Hi,

I'm having some trouble in the Print module.

1) The font size on my ruler is really small and I can't figure out how to make it larger.

2) The other thing I can't figure out is how to make the grid darker. The grid is a light blue, which I have trouble seeing and was wondering if there was a way to change it to black or to make it darker. Another solution would be if there is a way to add reference lines from the ruler across the pages, which I haven't been able to figure out.

thanks for any help. Take care.

Todd

Hi Todd,

they're all very legitimate concerns, but AFAIK none are currently available in LR3. There's an option in LR's Preferences to change the fonts of the interface from normal to large, but it doesn't seem to affect the ruler. There's no zooming, either and no way to drag guide lines from the margins like you can in InDesign or Photoshop. There's a crop mark feature, but it's pretty useless because it doesn't allow to specify a bleed. I'd say the Print Module is - along with the Slideshow Module - the least developed of the 5 modules. Having said that, it's possible to do some amazing things in there - and I prefer the fact that the Library and Develop Module are top notch, but I still hope that the Print Module will be next on the priority list.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back