Changing Color and Size of Fonts in "Folders" in Library/Left Panel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adele

Lightroom Experience
Power User
Lightroom Version
Classic
i would like to change the font colors and size of selected folders in the Library Module/Left Panel. Anyone know a way of doing either or both of these? I've looked for plug-ins, but none seem to address this issue. Hope I'm not missing the obvious!

Welcome to the forum. You are not missing anything. Adobe is quite proud of their user interface and have spent a great deal of time research coming up with a perfect user interface [end Sarcasm]

Thanks, Cletus. I was hoping there was some solution. I'll submit a request to Adobe - but it's probably not high on their list (they are, as you note, perfect!) but it sure would help when looking through a large list of folders.

Thanks, Cletus. I was hoping there was some solution. I'll submit a request to Adobe - but it's probably not high on their list (they are, as you note, perfect!) but it sure would help when looking through a large list of folders.
If you provide a link to your request at the Adobe forum. I'll be happy to offer a reply in support. The more responses to a request, the more likely Adobe will take action.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back