Certain Images that are fully focused now appear fuzzy and out of focus???

Wolfie09

Lightroom Experience
Intermediate
Lightroom Version
Classic 7
Lightroom Version
Lightroom Classic version: 7.5 [ 1186149 ]
Operating System
macOS 10.11 El Capitan
I am editing lots of images in preparation for a slideshow to be shown as an opening for my daughters dance show. I have just completed the slideshow and whilst watching the preview I noticed a few images looked a little out of focus. I new they were not, but checked in the Library module and sure enough still off. I went to develop module selected edit in PS and bingo pin sharp as should be. I saved the file and it was saved in LR as Tiff file sharp. I feel as though LR or my Mac is having issues. Has anyone else come across this and does anyone have any advice please. Pretty desperate as need to export slideshow for Sunday. I've tried closing LR and Mac down, restarted but said files in LR are still corrupted.
Cheers in advance
Steve

Umberto Cocca

Lightroom Experience
Intermediate
Lightroom Version
It could be a file preview issue. Have you tried to select all photos you need and force LR to generate 1:1 previews? It's a quick test to rule out some culprits.

Sent using Tapatalk

Wolfie09

Lightroom Experience
Intermediate
Lightroom Version
Classic 7
It could be a file preview issue. Have you tried to select all photos you need and force LR to generate 1:1 previews? It's a quick test to rule out some culprits.

Sent using Tapatalk
Cheers Umberto I will give this a try tonight.
Many Thanks again