Capture Time (trigger) under Metadata section - How does one .......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Safariholic

Lightroom Experience
Beginner
reverse a selection - done accidentally.

I had been tickering with the order of Images (1500) in the Library, and re-setting the Times so that the order was corrected (no I did not properly sync the 3 Cameras' clocks first).

No cannot view the whole batch - only those taken on the one day.

Many ThankS

Safariholic

You can invert the selection by going to Edit> Invert Selection

You should be able to select images by filtering on Camera Serial Number in the Library Filter. Then you can select all by a camera and adjust the entire group by minutes and seconds and they will all fall into line. Once you know how far off each camera is, you can probably do this in just a couple of minutes.

Rikk

Thanks very much, but seems I am more useless than you imagined !!

I have tried your sugestion, but it appears to only swap between Selections and does not allow me to view ALL Photographs (I only even hold in LR those that are new & pre-storage Off-Line).

It also appears that alterations to the Date & Time is not being allowed (anymore).

Appreciate your further input, especiallyas LR Forum is going down shortly.

Safariholic

You want to view All Photographs? You'll find it in the Catalog panel (top left in Library).

Victoria

Thanks, but I am obviously not being clear.

In the Catalog Panel (Top left in Library) denotes 1427 (All Photographs).

BUT the panel of them in the middle of my screen only reveals those taken on the specific date.

I wish to be able to view them all, and to alter the Capture Time & Date.

Thanks once again

Safariholic

Sounds as if you have a filter applied. Can you see them all if in the top of the centre panel you set the filter options to none?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back