Status
Not open for further replies.

Cuzzinbrucie

Premium Classic Member
Lightroom Experience
Beginner
Lightroom Version
Classic
A while back I added a keyword synonym DB19451216 to a person's name keyword in LR. I decided to remove it so I double clicked the person's name in the keyword list and removed the synonym. Then I re-published all my images to SmugMug. The synonym DB19451216 still appears in the SmugMug keyword list and still returns all the images that previously would have held the synonym DB19451216. I'm going to send this to SmugMug support also.

How long did you wait before checking that the synonym still appears in the SmugMug keyword list? It can take a couple of hours for the SmugMug database to update.

A while back I added a keyword synonym DB19451216 to a person's name keyword in LR. I decided to remove it so I double clicked the person's name in the keyword list and removed the synonym. Then I re-published all my images to SmugMug. The synonym DB19451216 still appears in the SmugMug keyword list and still returns all the images that previously would have held the synonym DB19451216. I'm going to send this to SmugMug support also.

Several days

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back