• Welcome to the Lightroom Queen Forums! We're a friendly bunch, so please feel free to register and join in the conversation. If you're not familiar with forums, you'll find step by step instructions on how to post your first thread under Help at the bottom of the page. You're also welcome to download our free Lightroom Quick Start eBooks and explore our other FAQ resources.
  • Dark mode now has a single preference for the whole site! It's a simple toggle switch in the bottom right-hand corner of any page. As it uses a cookie to store your preference, you may need to dismiss the cookie banner before you can see it. Any problems, please let us know!

Can't Find System Folders in Lightroom With Mac

Status
Not open for further replies.

bob chadwick

Lightroom Experience
Intermediate
Lightroom Version
I'm trying to install a publish plugin in Lightroom (CC, current version) and I can't find the folders In Lightroom though I can see some of them in Finder. I have used the terminal program to turn on show all files/folders.

For example, I've identified the plugin folder as /applications/adobe lightroom/adobe lightroom.app/contents/plugins/ by looking at the setting for the FB plugin in Preferences. While I can find the applications/adobe ligthroom folder in Finder, there is no adobe lightroom.app folder.

I can also see the user\library folder in Finder, it's not visible when I try to add a Plug-in and navigate to the users folder.

I'm sure it's something simple but I have spent all afternoon playing with it and can't figure it out.

Thanks for any help you can give me.

Bob

Okay but I don't see a plugin folder so I just selected the one that had export in the name. I went back and reread this entire post and see Johan said to put it in the Modules folder. I moved it there and it came up. Thanks for all the help and sorry for the confusion I caused.

See my message number #6...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back