• Welcome to the Lightroom Queen Forums! We're a friendly bunch, so please feel free to register and join in the conversation. If you're not familiar with forums, you'll find step by step instructions on how to post your first thread under Help at the bottom of the page. You're also welcome to download our free Lightroom Quick Start eBooks and explore our other FAQ resources.
  • It's Lightroom update time again! As well as the usual new cameras, lens profiles and bug fixes, Lightroom Classic has a new local Hue tool, improved ISO-specific defaults, performance improvements and more. The Lightroom cloud ecosystem also gets local Hue, as well as Versions, Activity notifications, text watermarking and the ability to upload your own Discovery tutorials. Here are the full updates about Lightroom Classic and the Lightroom cloud ecosystem.

Canon and Adobe

Zenon

Lightroom Experience
Advanced
Lightroom Version
Classic
I started a thread about why hasn't Adobe added Canon Colour profiles for the new CR3 format. I thought I read they were partnering. I got a few emails from Canon about the new R5. Not sure what this means but as far as I know you can only get to the Adobe Cloud via the Adobe CC App? I could be wrong as I don't know much about it. Adobe should hurry up as C1 is adding more camera manufacturers with some pretty good deals but they have a bit of a scam going on. At the C1 site they are offering Portfolio free via SmugMug for a year. You take the time to build your website and then what happens? Portfolio is pretty expensive via SmugMug.

Attachments

Zenon

Lightroom Experience
Advanced
Lightroom Version
Classic
This was the thread.

Lightroom Experience
Power User
Lightroom Version
Cloud Service

Zenon