• Welcome to the Lightroom Queen Forums! We're a friendly bunch, so please feel free to register and join in the conversation. If you're not familiar with forums, you'll find step by step instructions on how to post your first thread under Help at the bottom of the page. You're also welcome to download our free Lightroom Quick Start eBooks and explore our other FAQ resources.
  • Stop struggling with Lightroom! There's no need to spend hours hunting for the answers to your Lightroom Classic questions. All the information you need is in Adobe Lightroom Classic - The Missing FAQ!

To help you get started, there's a series of easy tutorials to guide you through a simple workflow. As you grow in confidence, the book switches to a conversational FAQ format, so you can quickly find answers to advanced questions. And better still, the eBooks are updated for every release, so it's always up to date.

Cannot see my images in the Mobile Downloads LR folder in Classic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baldfatlimey

Premium Classic Member
Lightroom Version Number
Light Room Classic 11.4 release
Operating System
  1. Windows 10
First I apologise if this has been asked before, I could not find what I was looking for but if it has already been addressed then a link to the relevant posting would be gratefully accepted.
I am out of disk space so been trying to remove non essential files, folders, etc. I am also not ruthless enough to delete bad/average images but that is coming. In this process of removals I backed up and deleted on old Downloads folder that had not been accessed for 3 or more years.
In windows 10 explorer I can see all the images downloaded for the ipad as a result of sync - in the folders structure LR has created but in LR I get this - the same number of images but LR says there are no photos in selected folder. What am I doing wrong?

Also when I look in the long name folder, many of the CRM files (if not most) are size 0bytes.

The number of files in my "All Synced Photographs" folder is 2 different as that on LR on ipad with ipad continually showing as Uploading Pending 59% and Classic showing 1 file in the "All sync Errors" folder.

Many thanks in advance

Clive Hollingshead (aka Baldfatlimey)

Attachments

• Windows 10 file structure.jpg
    Windows 10 file structure.jpg
    373.8 KB · Views: 95
  • LR No Photos screen shot.jpg
    LR No Photos screen shot.jpg
    252.3 KB · Views: 100
In the folder panel header, there is a (+) on the right. Click that plus to expose the context menu. Make sure the check is added to the last item: "Show Photos in Subfolders" In your screen shot, you have selected the parent folder and sub folders show image counts.

Many thanks - have checked that and that option is ticked. I have also clicked on a date within the LR folder structure - still no photos

Attachments

• LR No Photos screen shot folders extended.jpg
    LR No Photos screen shot folders extended.jpg
    268.1 KB · Views: 103
That's odd. Almost like the catalog's corrupted. Do you have a recent catalog backup you can check?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back