• Welcome to the Lightroom Queen Forums! We're a friendly bunch, so please feel free to register and join in the conversation. If you're not familiar with forums, you'll find step by step instructions on how to post your first thread under Help at the bottom of the page. You're also welcome to download our free Lightroom Quick Start eBooks and explore our other FAQ resources.
  • Stop struggling with Lightroom! There's no need to spend hours hunting for the answers to your Lightroom Classic questions. All the information you need is in Adobe Lightroom Classic - The Missing FAQ!

To help you get started, there's a series of easy tutorials to guide you through a simple workflow. As you grow in confidence, the book switches to a conversational FAQ format, so you can quickly find answers to advanced questions. And better still, the eBooks are updated for every release, so it's always up to date.

cannot login to CC anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.

grosloulou

Lightroom Experience
Advanced
Lightroom Version
Lightroom Version Number
classic (cloud)
Operating System
  1. Windows 10
hello,
for unknown reasons lightroom classic asks me a login (ok) and then asks me to reset password. because nothing works, i did it and received an error message :
Something went wrong
An unknown error has occurred. Here's the error code if you want to contact customer support

88976e03-bcba-4ea8-8275-8d9d900a4803

any idea what has happened today ?

marc

Just to be clear, You get this message when you launch LR Classic and not through a text or email message? Not that I know how to solve this problem, but want to make sure it is not a phishing scam trying to get you to type in your credentials on a bogus site.

hello,
inside adobe applications. see attachment
everything looks normal : i see my image, my name on top left and a diamog box appears.
i enter my email adress, ok. the my password so receive a sms with adobe code which is validated with a checkbox.
then no other choice than changing password otherwise we exit lightroom.
i do that and confirm, both are validated with a checkbox and a new box displays the error message to provide to customer service.
strange, no ? same in photoshop, bridge and adbobe cloud on internet.
in case you don't find a solution, where can i send a mail from belgium to ask adobe to help ?
i hope it won't take monthes !!!
best regards
marc

Attachments

• lightroom_login.jpg
    lightroom_login.jpg
    111 KB · Views: 185
it works now :)
i have found a old email invoice from adobe for premiere elements and click on "view invoice" so could enter on my adobe account which asks me (again) to change my password. i did it and could check my products,...
and so, now, lightroom and photoshop accept my mail address and new password.
perhaps the password change operation is/was buggy on lightroom ?
marc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back