• Welcome to the Lightroom Queen Forums! We're a friendly bunch, so please feel free to register and join in the conversation. If you're not familiar with forums, you'll find step by step instructions on how to post your first thread under Help at the bottom of the page. You're also welcome to download our free Lightroom Quick Start eBooks and explore our other FAQ resources.
  • Stop struggling with Lightroom! There's no need to spend hours hunting for the answers to your Lightroom Classic questions. All the information you need is in Adobe Lightroom Classic - The Missing FAQ!

To help you get started, there's a series of easy tutorials to guide you through a simple workflow. As you grow in confidence, the book switches to a conversational FAQ format, so you can quickly find answers to advanced questions. And better still, the eBooks are updated for every release, so it's always up to date.

Cannot find LR Mobile synced photos in LR classic

Status
Not open for further replies.

wireless200

Lightroom Experience
Advanced
Lightroom Version
Lightroom Version Number
LrC 9.4 release
Operating System
  1. Windows 10
Good afternoon,

Always been issues on and off with the syncing but it usually corrects itself or starts a new folder or whatever. At this point I can't figure out why the phone photos synced by LR Mobile are not appearing in LR classic.

LR mobile says everything's synced and it indicates it's syncing successfully every time.

I've used ALT and rebuilt sync data in preferences. I've checked the iPhone folder, the catalog -> all synced photographs folder, the Lightroom Mobile folder, but no new photos have appeared in a couple of months.

Would really like some insight or advice on this. It's super annoying for LR Classic to have had glitchy sync issues all these years.

I see in LR mobile settings that it shows it's syncing with the cloud but how do I the status of it syncing with LrC and where it's syncing to LrC?

best,
-David

In Lightroom sync' preferences the Location section shows the path to the sync'd image coming from the cloud. You can also change this here too.
the syncing status is also shown on this pane (which can also be invoked via clicking on the gear button after you click on the Cloud icon. The Cloud icon shows the sync status at a glance
1600621736498.png

In Lightroom sync' preferences the Location section shows the path to the sync'd image coming from the cloud. You can also change this here too.
the syncing status is also shown on this pane (which can also be invoked via clicking on the gear button after you click on the Cloud icon. The Cloud icon shows the sync status at a glance
View attachment 15257
I see my issue. LR moved the cloud storage and status to upper right from identity plate.

I see my issue. LR moved the cloud storage and status to upper right from identity plate.
But that just reports the status of the sync, it doesn't tell you where the photos are. You said:
I've checked the iPhone folder, the catalog -> all synced photographs folder, the Lightroom Mobile folder, but no new photos have appeared in a couple of months.
So did you find your images? They should definitely appear in the All Synced Photographs special collection.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back