can we apply a preset with reset of previous actions

Status
Not open for further replies.

grosloulou

Lightroom Experience
Advanced
Lightroom Version
hallo,
i have purchased some ononemarketplace presets, james brandon, craft and vision,... and it is quite messy now without any tree topology.
moreover, when we have developed the image correctly with basic panel, a preset overwrites the settings and i need to retune all sliders (ie: image was too dark or overexposed...)

moreover the preset cascade effects and i need to think to make ctrl z befor pllying new preset or use reset button before each of my 200 presets.

isn't it possible to find a way to apply a preset which frst reset the image to avoid cascade. so i need only to retune basic panel if needed.

best regards
marc

You could update each of the presets to set all the other sliders to their defaults, but I'd just put a 'reset' preset in each group of presets so it's easy to access. There's not a lot you can do about it overwriting your existing Develop adjustments though - presets just move sliders.

You could update each of the presets to set all the other sliders to their defaults, but I'd just put a 'reset' preset in each group of presets so it's easy to access. There's not a lot you can do about it overwriting your existing Develop adjustments though - presets just move sliders.

thanks, victoria
it would be nice like ononesoftware to overwrite previous settings or choose "add filter"
sometimes there are so many sliders moved in detail, hsl,... that we never know if when we preview a preset it replaces totally the previous one or not

best regards
marc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back