• Welcome to the Lightroom Queen Forums! We're a friendly bunch, so please feel free to register and join in the conversation. If you're not familiar with forums, you'll find step by step instructions on how to post your first thread under Help at the bottom of the page. You're also welcome to download our free Lightroom Quick Start eBooks and explore our other FAQ resources.
  • Stop struggling with Lightroom! There's no need to spend hours hunting for the answers to your Lightroom Classic questions. All the information you need is in Adobe Lightroom Classic - The Missing FAQ!

To help you get started, there's a series of easy tutorials to guide you through a simple workflow. As you grow in confidence, the book switches to a conversational FAQ format, so you can quickly find answers to advanced questions. And better still, the eBooks are updated for every release, so it's always up to date.
  • Dark mode now has a single preference for the whole site! It's a simple toggle switch in the bottom right-hand corner of any page. As it uses a cookie to store your preference, you may need to dismiss the cookie banner before you can see it. Any problems, please let us know!

Can this be achieved?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jay Clulow

Photographer | Retoucher
Lightroom Experience
Advanced
Lightroom Version
Classic
Lightroom Version Number
Lightroom Classic
Operating System
  1. macOS 11 Big Sur
Can this be done or does a script/plugin exist to achieve this?

Take a single image and have a selection of presets applied to it to review and choose the best. So you'd be either looking at a compare view between multiple styles or a quick export showing each one.

I know you can preview each one by hovering over each preset but I want to approach this in a contact sheet manor.

You can create virtual copies and apply a preset to each VC. So, you will have different images from the same original and you will be able to compare them side by side.
This is a manual process, I don't know if a script doing this does exist.

There is no user available scripting language to create and apply presents to VCs of an image. Manually would be quickest.

Some of our local developers are fairly adept using the scripting language and could probably script this operation.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I wonder wether this plugin is running under the newest version of Lightroom. Would you be so kind to report in the forum the succes or the failure.
Thanks Jonathan
Hannes
Just tested ~ Working for me ~ Windows 10 / Lightroom Classic / 10.3 release / Camera Raw 13.3 ~ Lightroom is upto date ~ no Updates indicated in Creative Cloud : Hope this helps.

Yes it still works in Classic 10.3
I like to use this Plugin for workshop demonstrations as it can so quickly demonstrate (in Grid view) many Preset results for an image.
And you can just as quickly -select the Virtual Copies and 'Remove' them from the library.
1627941499821.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back