• Welcome to the Lightroom Queen Forums! We're a friendly bunch, so please feel free to register and join in the conversation. If you're not familiar with forums, you'll find step by step instructions on how to post your first thread under Help at the bottom of the page. You're also welcome to download our free Lightroom Quick Start eBooks and explore our other FAQ resources.
  • Are you using the cloud-based Lightroom apps for iOS, Android, Windows, Mac, and Web? Then you'll love my book, Adobe Lightroom - Edit on the Go!

You'll learn how to use the Lightroom cloud ecosystem to organize, edit and share your photos. You'll also come to understand the thought processes used by professional photographers when they're editing their own photos, so you can transform your photos quickly and easily. And better still, the eBooks are updated for every release, so it's always up to date.

Can i filter only favourited images in IOS?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dave_bass5

Lightroom Experience
Intermediate
Lightroom Version
Lightroom Version Number
LR mobile v4 (latest) IOS.
Operating System
  1. iOS
Ive shared out a gallery of images, and people are favouriting them for me to get printed. I can see the icons come up in LR on my ipad but can i filter out the rest of the images? I need to develope only these and while i can work through the images I’d like to not see the ones i dont want.

I can , but would rather not go to the desktop version if i have to.

Thanks

No easy answers to that one yet, I'm afraid, sorry Dave.

Thanks Victoria.
Im having a nightmare with the whole syncing thing, LR CC doesnt match what i have on my ipad in the same album, or in the Gallery ive shared out, and this is just one of many disappointments.

Hi Victoria.

The web interface shows what my ipad shows, and also what the shared gallery shows. LR CC on my windows PC is showing more images (some duplicates). If fact a few of the images i want to show have to have duplicates in them in LR CC if that makes sense. Deleting one of the duplicates (so i only see one in LR CC) removes the image completely from the other devices. I have to keep going back in to deleted items to restore them.

So, in LR CC i have around 168 images, all other devices/places are showing 157, which is the correct number.

Just for reference. The raw files were imported to LR mobile on my ipad (from the photo app) and uploaded to the cloud this way, rather than via desktop.

Actually ive just opened the same album on my iphone (IOS 12.4) and it was showing 147 images, so there are 10 missing.
I added one back in to the album from the deleted folder on my phone and it went up by 3, and the web version dropped by 1.

Hi Dave, sorry I missed your reply.

Sync issues are always a bit of a problem. If you're happy that the Web is up to date, then I'd reset the local desktop cache of Cloudy (instructions on page 342 in the May release of Edit Like a Pro) and see where you are from there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back